80° South shares pictures and moments from the film 180° South, which has been made by Chris Malloy. You'll learn more about the people who made the original overland journey to Patagonia in 1968, and the repeat journey over ocean and land 40 years later.
The book includes stories of events and experiences that inspired Chris Malloy, Yvon Chouinard, and Doug Tompkins to choose paths committed to saving what's left of the wild world.
Open it anywhere and enjoy the photographs by the world’s leading surf and climbing photographers Jeff Johnson, Jimmy Chin, Scotty Soen, and Danny Moder.
- Paperback edition with color photographs
- By Yvon Chouinard, Chris Malloy and Jeff Johnson
- Interviews with Yvon Chouinard and Doug Tompkins
- Photographers include: Jeff Johnson, Jimmy Chin, Scott Soens, Danny Moder
- Printed on 100% recycled paper
- Published by Patagonia